Safety is always our first priority.
Action Electrical Queensland maintains a strong focus on a safe and healthy working environment for its employees, customers, sub-contractors and the public. We manage this through a compliant safety management system; Master Electricians Safety System which allows us to report on safety and ensure we are meeting your occupational health and safety requirements.
Our comprehensive safety asset management system enables our documents and policies to be integrated on our smart devices, so at any stage of your project our technicians are able to provide evidence of their qualifications, licensing and work processes.
We offer the added protection of a $20 million Public Liability Policy, coupled with a full WorkCover Policy. And as an added assurance, all staff hold a Positive Notice Working with Children Blue Card, and all our tradesman are Ergon Energy approved authorised persons and are required to complete an Australian Police Check at three year intervals.
Our team’s qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Associate Degree of Business
- Partial Certificate IV in Electrical – Photovaltaic Systems
- Certificate III Electrotechnology – Fitter Mechanic
- Partial Certificate III Telecommunications
- Certificate II Split Air-Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems
- Working at Heights
- General Safety Induction
- Positive Notice Working with Children Blue Card
- QLD Electrical Contractors Licence: 71889
- QLD Electrical Work (Mechanic Fitter) Licence: 40373
- NSW Electrical Contractors Licence: 194197C
- NSW Supervisor Certificate Licence: 48766S
- WA Electrical Work Licence: EW191281
- ARTICK Refrigerant Handling Licence L062536
- ARTICK Refrigerant Trading Authorisation Licence AU25683
- ACRS Master Cabler - Open Data Cabling Licence: A044002
- Clean Energy Council Accredited Solar Installer Licence: A2092087
- Queensland Security Adviser & Equipment Installer Licence No: 3920165
- Qualified operators with High Risk Work Licenses, including:
- Boom Elevated Work Platform (11m or more)
- Excavator Licence (engine capacity more than 2L)
- Skid Steer Loader (engine capacity more than 2L)
- MEA - Master Electricians Australia
- ARTICK – Australian Refrigeration Council
- ACRS – Australian Cabler Registration Service
- CEC – Clean Energy Council Accredited Installer