We work in manufacturing, rural, transport, and more to implement automated and innovative solutions that help your business operate more efficiently.
We understand business continuity is crucial for your success. We are available 24/7 and in the event of a breakdown or emergency work can respond quickly to make sure there’s a minimum disruption to your operations.
As qualified Master Electricians we can provide an entire electrical solution for your electrical systems from manufacturing machinery including overhead cranes, industrial guillotines, water jet/laser cutters to irrigation systems including bores and centre pivots and power and switchboard upgrades to workshops and sheds. From the initial design, assessment of electrical loads to undertaking the actual installation, repairs and managing ongoing maintenance Action Electrical Queensland can help make sure you have adequate power supply for your business.
Our qualified technicians offer detailed, expert, value for money solutions. At all times we operate within relevant electrical regulations and work to all site standards.
Our industrial services include:
- Installations and project management
- Emergency breakdown response
- Automation and control, motors and machinery
- Bores and centre pivot installations maintenance and repairs
- Preventative and scheduled maintenance
- Emergency service, fault finding and repairs
- Lighting design, exit, emergency, specialised and general lighting
- Energy efficiency, surge and lighting protection
- Switchboard labelling
- Circuit tracing and identification
- RCD testing and safety switches
- Testing and tagging
- Data and telecommunications, audio and visual
- CT metering
- Energy management system
- Solar PV system design and installation including Standalone Systems, perfect solution for water pumping
Please contact us for more information about our industrial electrical services.